Re: WHEB

> > I enjoyed WHEB during the late 70's/early 80's when the line-up included
> > folks such as Ted Baxter, Norm T-Bone, Duncan Dewer(sp?), Tom Bergeron and
> > Bill McDermitt.

We could also mention Floyd Wright, who it seems ended up doing country
in CT; and various guys under the air name "Bill Silver".   One of my
old high-school pals briefly worked under that alias at WHEB, and
visiting the station when he was on the air demystified radio for me:
there wasn't much glamour in working a midnight shift in a deserted
building, and not even under one's own name.

--RC