some atmospheric conditions?

Yesterday evening, around 6:30 there must have been some weird atmospheric
conditions, as I received WHEB, WBMW, WNLC, "Z100", WQQQ, WHJJ-AM and
WELI-AM.. all stations I never get. This morning, there has also been
excellent atmospheric conditions. I'm listening to Matty in the Morning
clearly on Kiss 108.. coming in at a signal of 4 out of 10. Usually I have
to use my dad's old FM radio to get Kiss 108, but I'm using my digital
stereo to get it. I'm also getting stations from Long Island well this
morning...

Adam

Adam Rivers
Chicopee, MA
Visit my page: http://adamskewlsite.freeservers.com
NEWS40, 7NEWS, WBZ TV and RADIO Weather Spotters/"DXer"
I love Marlee!!!