Lydon on 96.9 (was Re: WTKK)

I hoped that 96.9 would rerun the Lydon guest shot
(he's on the next two week) at midnight...but sadly,
WTKK again does the WRONG thing and
runs a bit of old Severin followed by John and Jeff
or something like that. (Fortunately, I got to hear
Lydon from 3-5 pm today-- very interesting stuff on
radio, though he could only do so much with all
the commercial interruptions).