Re: The Scope of this Listserv

On Sat, 18 Aug 2001, Larry Weil wrote:

> At 02:26 PM 8/18/01 -0400, Scott D Fybush wrote:
>

> >-Sven, you're correct that NERW covers a somewhat broader area than
> >b-r-i's stated mission includes.
>
> Actually, that was me.  Same last name, no relation that I know of.

Right-o.  I was the one who made the comment about those of us who travel
and like to know what's going on in markets outside of our own.  Not to
mention that for some of us, ANY discussion of radio (wherever it may be)
is always welcome!! :-)

 --
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few