From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of Michael
P Fitzpatrick Jr.
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 11:42 AM
To: David Moisan; boston-radio-interest@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: RE: FM band opening

Major opening last night at 2am when returning home from Work.

In Chicopee , 96.9 WFPG from Atlantic City was as loud and clear as local
WHYN-FM.
along with many other oddities.

--Mike

*  Over 200 tower sites now featured      *
*    on http://necrat.tripod.com          *
*       CHECK IT OUT TODAY!               *