Re: Sean McDonough signs with WWZN

http://www.globe.com/dailyglobe2/223/sports/Afternoon_drive_gets_revved_up+.
shtml

> Red Sox broadcaster Sean McDonough will add the title of talk show host to
> his resume this fall.

This makes sense for WWZN. I am presuming Sean Grande would fill-in during
the summer when the Celtics are off. WWZN seems to be setting itself up to
be a WFAN-like station with some serious talk hosts. I imagine McDonough's
show is going to be like Mike and the Mad Dog-- entertaining yet not
straying too far from the topics at hand.

Who is going to fill in when the Celtics are playing and McDonough's out
doing college football?

-Sean