RE: WMUR (was: It's official: "Five on 5" gets the axe)

At 10:05 AM 8/4/01 -0700, Kevin Vahey wrote:

>Im curious to see how badly Channel 9 gets hit with Hearst slashing costs.

I've heard that H-A is planning to move the WMUR master control to
Needham.  (I heard this from a friend who is a maintenance tech at WBZ.
Reliable??)  I presume that during the odd hours one person will operate
both stations.  I can guarantee that Channel 9 will not be the priority
when something goes wrong.

---
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH