From: Patrick Dow [mailto:rage2500@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 12:56 PM
To: adamrivers@prodigy.net; radio-list
Subject: Re: Bangor Top-40 stations (Was: Kiss 108 is heading west)

Adam,
   so, you liked the new liners and new station name that we are using at
WWBX?  Good deal!  Was having a few troubles getting used to saying that for
the first few days of the switchover.  "Bangor's continuous hit music
station" flowed so much easier than "The all new all hit B97.1"

Where are you from?