ATTN.: PSA Director

July 29, 2001     ATTN.: PSA DIRECTOR

Re.: URGENT!!!! YOUR HELP IS NEEDED
   36  exchange students in need of homes!

Dear Sir or Madam,

Educational Merit Foundation is a small non-profit, student exchange organization. Out of 77, we still have 36 students to place and just a few weeks until school starts to find families for them. These students need to be placed by August 31st to be able to come.  COULD YOU PLEASE AIR OUR PSA  as often as possible?

We have so many school districts that restrict the number of attending exchange students that it has become a challenge to find families in the "right" school district. As a result, we URGENTLY need your help. It would be wonderful to get the support of your radio station to reach potential host families in your area.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Marie-Claude Dijoud, President & Program Director
      (972) 495-3868 or 1-800-HOST- EMF
      Non Profit Tax Number: 3-01147-9744-9

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
If you have room in your heart and your home for one more person, Educational Merit Foundation, a non-profit, student exchange organization is seeking volunteer host families just like yours to host high school students from Europe, Japan & Korea. EMF students are carefully screened and arrive with everything they need including medical insurance and spending money for their stay. All you have to do is add a seat at your dinner table, provide a bed and your family's unique American way of life.  Give a student the chance to learn firsthand about America! Call now for more information and to learn how your family can experience the rewards of hosting  an EMF student... 1-800- HOST EMF. That's 1-800-467-8363