NERW 7/16: CTV Adds Montreal to O&O Roster

[Special note to mailing-list readers: We're still getting caught
up on the backlog of work from the Big Trip. Thanks for your
patience as we get the issues of NERW you missed out to you.

Thanks also for your financial support; please see the note at the
end of this issue for a reminder of why it's so critical to the
survival of free NERW distribution!]