Re: Let's Talk About Transmitters, part 2

As I mentioned before long ago here, in Lowell, on the facade between the two
garage doors of the High Street Fire Station, in the 70s was a, say, 2 foot long
thermometer mounted to the exterior wall , advertising "WLAW 680" "New England's
Most Powerful Radio Station". It's no longer there.
It was there past the late 70s. Wish I made a photo of it.

Ron Gitschier

Interesting story about the middle tower Dan. Now I know the _rest_ of that
story!! :-)

Ron