Re: New England's newest tower site

Hi Rob:
     I was not able to get WCRI due to co-channel
interference, but I was able to the standards
programming from WADK-FM here in Whitman, MA this
morning.  However, I did notice that there was a tropo
opening to the south so I will have to try again when
conditions are not so favorable.  I was able to snag
WKNL/100.9 (formerly WTYD) from New London, CT while
driving from Whitman to Easton, MA full quieting and
in Stereo.
     Congrats on the new site!!

Regards,
-Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
 Whitman, MA

--- umar@nerodia.wcrb.com wrote:
> Yesterday, WADK-FM and WCRI(FM) went on the air from
> a new 250-foot tower
> and shared antenna on the Block Island Power
> Company's property at 100
> Ocean Avenue. WCRI is now in stereo (we had been
> running it in mono since
> sign-on 2 years ago because of problems at the old
> site).
>
> I'd be interested to hear how people are receiving
> these stations.
>

> Rob Landry
> umar@nerodia.wcrb.com

=====