WMWM reunion, pictures

Pictures of WMWM (Salem State) staffers, circa early
80s, can be found at http://www.geocities.com/wmwm81
along with info on a reunion (any former Woom-Woomers
out there?) to take place later this month in
Salem. (I can't make the reunion as I'll be in
Philadelphia that weekend.)

Among the people pictured are Chris Kennedy, later of
WFNX; also longtime DJs Scott Merrill, Steve
Lochiatto,
Amy Davis, John O'Neill, and others. Yours truly can
be seen in one record library shot wearing, I kid you
not, a Mike Dukakis T-shirt.

Bob Nelson
Salem State class of '84
On WMWM continuously since '81