Re: RUSH INKS $285M DEAL

Ok, let me get this straight.  Despite the fact that the overall mentality
in commercial radio everywhere today is "cut, cut, cut [costs] to increase
corporate profits" at the expense of almost every non-sales employee at your
local radio station (large or small market), but yet someone is willing to
pay one person working in *radio* this much money?  This logic escapes me...

                                      Matt Osborne
                                      Hyde Park, NY