FW: (...and Jerry WIlliams...)

From: Hakim Madjid [mailto:HMadjid@mindspring.com]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 3:04 PM
To: RadioTony@aol.com
Subject: RE: (...and Jerry WIlliams...)

Not really sure how Jerry Williams is doing, haven't heard anything.

Right now I have mixed feelings about Jerry Williams. While indeed he was a
pioneer in Boston talk radio, more than for decades ago, also remember that
during his last year or two on WRKO, he seemed to sink into a one-track mind
mentality where for one reason or another,  just about the only topics he
would offer for discussion were Big Dig cost overruns or seat belt laws.
Sadly, at that point, I stopped listening to his show - a month's worth of
just discussing the Big Dig or seat belts, got sort of boring.

73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)