Re: WCLV situation isn't clearly understood

I want to thank Tim for taking the time to give some background on the
WCLV situation.  Being in New England I'm not at all familiar with the
station or market situation.  I really enjoyed Tim's factual
backgrounder.

Ed Brouder
Man From Mars Productions
http://www.manfrommars.com

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 19:13:54 -0400 "Tim Davisson" <rdavisson@neo.rr.com>
writes:

>I live near Cleveland (Akron) work in the radio business myself, and
>have some information that's not generally known outside the area, re:
WCLV
>and why they sold 95.5 when they did....

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.