Re: WCLV-FM Cleveland Makes Frequency Switch and Courageously Accepts Criticism

On 12 Jul 2001,  Sven Franklyn Weil wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, A. Joseph Ross wrote:
> > Hey Bob, is it time to play the flushing toilet again?
>
> In keeping with modern times, how about the sound of a water-saving
> flushometer-equipped toilet? :)

I think Bob has two flushing-toilet recordings on the CD he's been using
lately.  There was one specifically labelled something like "old-fashioned
toilet."  I heard that one when I was there to record a couple of LTAR
shows a few months ago.  I think we both liked the sound of the "newer"
toilet, which may very well be one with a flushometer, and that's the one
Bob has been using.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210          lawyer@attorneyross.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503           http://www.attorneyross.com