Oft Lamented 1510 Boston Coverage

Someone on the list wondered earlier about a source for radio station night
directional patterns.

Such a publication exisits through a book offered by the National Radio Club
- The NRC Night Pattern Book.
You can find the club at www.nrcdxas.org, and from the main page you can see
the button to click to check for publications. You need not be a member of
the National Radio Club to purchase the book. I need to get one myself -
they're pretty neat. I like how they organize the stations for a given
frequency on a national map - you can compare all the different patterns and
how they fit stations across the country. I highly recommend it.

Ron Gitschier
Jacksonville, FL