Re: WBZ Reception Is Worsening

So now we have Auntie Donna going to transmitter sites.... think she brought
along her video camera?      :-)
----jibguy

In a message dated 7/5/01 12:28:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dlh@donnahalper.com writes:

<< Btw, does anything remain from the old tranny sites?  I visited the
remains
 of the WEEI/Edison operation in Weymouth and found very little that is
 recognisable.  I am about to check out the site of the WMEX and WNAC
 transmitters in Squantum, having finally gotten actual addresses, but doubt
 I'll find much left.