Re: WWZN 1510 Signal Coverage

The situation South of Boston is not much better.
I was at Foxboro Stadium for a soccer double-header
two weeks ago. We left after the first game(US National
Team vs Trinidad&Tobago) and flipped on the Zone 1510
to hear the second match(Revolution vs Rapids) on the way
back to Boston -- lots of loud static which made their
signal virtually impossible to pick up up until we got
back onto 128. Around Rt.9 the reception was quite
decent but not great compared to other big AM's in town.

The C's must've known what they were getting into
when they signed a deal to be heard on 1510. Maybe they
are under the assumption that their entire fan base
resides within a 20-mile radius of the FleetCenter...:)