Re: WBZ Reception Is Worsening

WBZ may not want to go with 50kw at the studio site.  It would likely 'light
up the whole place'.  -  But also, it's typical when a directional station
goes temporarily non-directional, the non-D power is always significantly
less.   There are likely no exceptions to the rule, even though as you, Joe,
point out that there are seemingly no other stations to be interefered with.
 The only longshot I can think of is the AM station in Bridgwater, Nova
Scotia on 1000. (CJCW?)
----jibguy

In a message dated 7/2/01 11:40:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,