Re: Chum question...?

J.D. Roberts worked with Jeanne Becker (Fashion Television host) at CITY-TV
in Toronto in the early eighties. They co-anchored a program called "The New
Music". He is one of the earliest Canadian examples of a VJ. I have
difficulty not thinking about the long haired VJ when I hear him being
refered to as John Roberts, the CBS news anchor.