Chum question...?

http://billdulmage.tripod.com/chum/people5.html

This is from a CHUM tribute page with jocks.

This page features a lot of pictures of "Duke Roberts".  (Note the
similarity of the logo to the ones we used to see on the "Big 68" surveys.)

At the bottom of the page is a picture of  "J. D. Roberts"....a guy you
might recognize as a current weekend CBS news anchor (John Roberts).

Now the question for anyone who might know anything about CHUM's
history....Are these supposed to be the same guy? (J. Duke Roberts?  They
DON'T look like the same guy...but the last name and the "D"....and they ARE
on the same page.)

Is  J.D.Roberts maybe the son of "Duke"?

Was J.D. Ever a jock on the BIG 1050?
(If so, I'll always be distracted when I see him anchoring the news.)

Just wondered if anyone shared my curiosity.

Joe

BTW...Chum has a great tribute page at:

http://billdulmage.tripod.com/chum/index2.html