Re: some "Lost 45's"...

In a message dated Wed, 30 May 2001  9:48:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Chuckigo writes:

<< Phyllis,
Dave Loggins is the artist who performs "Please
Come To Boston" several times a week on 105.7, WROR.
Last I had heard, he was still writing 'em for the
boys & girls on Music Row... still the man from
Tennessee.>>

Ah yes, I used to know that but my memory is going...
I have to admit I don't listen to "oldies" stations much so I can enjoy hearing these songs when I don't hear them constantly.
  Ok, now I don't want to perpetuate this thread too much longer but there is one song that my friends and I loved, but not having listened to Lost 45's/70's shows in a long time, I don't know if it is playedn much. That song is "American City Suite" by Cashman and West.  The loooong version.   I used to know all the words. Do you guys remember that one?  I suspect that would be in the "really lost" category.
   I grew up with all that 70's stuff but for some reason I don't listen to the stations that play them.