Re: Joe Moakley coverage

>  I switched over to CNN Headline News.  It was 5.30 pm, yet they
>were carrying the story as a crawl at the bottom of the screen, and
>when they did air it, their third story,

I really don't think this was a big story nationally.   To the
Boston-centric among us it seems a big story, but I don't think that
many people outside of the Boston area even knew who Cong. Moakley
was.  This is not to take away from his accomplishments, but he just
wasn't a nationally known figure.
--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH