WMTW Call sign history

If I remember correctly, didn't WMTW-FM become WWMT for a couple of
years in early 1970's, then WMTQ until 1975 when they took WHOM from
92.3 in New York, after it became WXRK?
As far as I can tell, both WWMT and WMTQ calls are still unused.

Speaking of WMTW-TV, Did they ever get their local building permit for
their  new DTV tower in Baldwin ME to replace their Mount Washington
analog Channel 8 site? There was mention here a few months back about
local zoning hassles and complaints from locals in the area.
objecting to the "visual pollution'

Just wundrin'

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine