Re: Corperate radio/Clear Channel

--- Ben Gore <bgore@gwi.net> wrote:

> Norm Rosen wrote:
>
> > is corporate bullying allowed on this list?
>
> I hope not. I am very much a nobody when it comes
> to hiring for radio, I just don't
> want to see the poor guy lose an opportunity
> because some sludgemaster brings his
> opinion back to haunt him.

I really don't think the corporate hiring people
really give a rat's ass about someones opinion, they
just need someone who can do the job for the least
amount of money and maximum abuse possible.  They
already know that most applicants don't like the
very idea of corporate radio (or TV), usualy then
hiring manager actually agrees with that opinion,
but is caught up in the same rat race as the applicant.

=====
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH