Re: More Memorial Day Weekend Radio News

On 3 May 2001,  Gary, Gary's Ice Cream, Chelm wrote:

> The Saturday Night Sock Hop with Gary Francis will begin it's 11th season
> Memorial Day Weekend.

I'm looking forward to listening.

> Last year a number of members of the Boston Radio e-mail list got together
> for an informal "meet-greet & eat" in August at a sock hop - hopefully we'll
> do it again this year.

I'm looking forward to that, too.

BTW, it's amusing to see the way my software abbreviaated Gary's identity
above.  "Chelm" is a town in Poland which is the subject of many Yiddish
jokes for the supposed stupidity of its inhabitants.

For example, it is said that when the border was changed and Chelm was now
in Poland, rather than Russia, the town rejoiced that they would no longer
have to endure any more Russian winters.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/