Re: Boston radio now-- or rather, Clear Channel radio now

In a message dated 5/2/01 1:42:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mamros@MIT.EDU
writes:

<< If folks were to put as much energy into doing something about CC
 as they seem to do in whining about them, perhaps something could
 actually happen.  But it's always much easier to whine.

Lets say that 50+ radio-loving investors were able to put together money to
buy a good facility in a good market.  Don't 50 cooks spoil the soup?   I
don't mean to be negative about this, because I would LOVE to see this
happen.  -  Another thought about the CC empire.  The thing that would bring
them down would be the economy tanking rather suddenly...  THEN how would
they pay their (I assume) highly mortgaged properties?
----jibguy