Re: Fwd: Re: MUST READ Article in Salon.com

Wasn't Cumulus the company that pulled itself back from
the abyss about a year ago through some draconian moves
involving the sale of some properties and trading of
others for stations of lower value? If I'm right, how
could the company have reversed its fortunes so
completely in _this_ market? As for Barnstable, it has
sold off at least one decent (albeit daytime-only) AM in
an affluent, populous market. Barnstable used to own
both WHLI and WGSM on Long Island. The stations were
simulcasting. WGSM has apparently been sold (to a buyer
whose name I didn't recognize).