Re: Boston radio now-- or rather, Clear Channel radio now

In a message dated Tue, 1 May 2001 10:38:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Sven Franklyn Weil <sven@gordsven.com> writes:

<< Telecom 96 was pretty quiet stuff....I don't remember much noise being
made about it. >>

Maybe so in New York City, but if anyone remembers listening to Bob Bittner's LTAR at that time, he was condemning the bill before it was even passed. I believe the "regular" LTAR panelists also joined him in dissent, though my brain could be a little fuzzy after all these years. If anyone wishes to correct me, feel free to do such.

-Sean