Re: SportsFan Chapter 11?

Would be interesting to someday hear some ESPN midday
shows like Dan Patrick or Tony Kornheiser, but WEEI
has their own local stuff instead, of course.

"The Brick House" is still streaming on the Web, and I
heard J.T. say that for now (maybe starting Sunday)
his show will be on a network of his own (probably
just his show(s), nothing else) until he can link
up with a big network, I guess.

WEEI listeners will now get a chance to hear ESPN's
overnight show  and we'll see if enough of J.T.'s fans
can get WEEI to pick up "the Brick"...