Re: 540 AM in NH

The following page on the FCC website had contained the data on the 540
application in Jaffrey, NH, but it is not working as I now test it. It
had been working the last time I used it... must be five months ago or
so:

http://svartifoss.fcc.gov:8080/cgi-bin/ws.exe/prod/cdbs/forms/prod/cdbsmenu.hts?acct=0&context=5&appn=100433008&fac_num=122478&formid=301

As I recall, the station was to be 1 kw directional daytime, and (I
think) 250 watts night, also directional.

The applicant is supposedly a professor at Ramapo College on the NY/NJ
border. An email address was given in the actual app, but I never
received a response. Is he a front for one of the big boys? Who knows.

--
Folk Image
The Internet's D.J.'d Folk Music Audio Website

Dedicated to the restoration and improvement of a unique Massachusetts
radio station...
http://www.wadn.com