Re: WRKO Update

I live about 3 miles form the WBIX transmitter site.

The reason that you can't the "uncopyable" signal is the fact that they
leave the air at Philadelphia sunset.
They are 40 KW during the day, 22KW during critical hours.
They have a CP for 2500 watts at night which may be acted on later this year
according to Alex Langer