Re: NERW - Last Three Issues

>NERW wrote:
<snip>
>Collins says the memo bans (there's that word again!) WBZ radio
>personalities from appearing on Channel 4, stops radio news crews from
>using the TV side's gear, and halts the shared promotions between the
>two stations.
<snip>

        I was going to inflict a lot of wasted wear on the keys on this
keyboard ranting about how stupid this and all such "bans" and management
whining about a radio (or TV) talk or news show having a guest on from some
other allegedly or actually "competing" media outlet.

        But instead:

        MEMO

        TO:  Channel 4:

        Grow up.