Re: 560 WGAN

In a message dated 4/16/01 12:51:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu writes:

<<         In WGAN's case, we sure don't want any confused people trying to
 tune the station in at 56 on the FM dial.  Maybe it's just me, but would a
 station or its advertisers really want an audience that can't figure out
 how to tune a digital radio to a station >>

ah yes,  they (and most every other station) certainly DO want that
audience.... the same audience that buys lottery tickets and uses credit
cards to death (two common radio $$-sources).   It's no secret that most
radio station owners want the masses, the largest amount of numbers,
regardless of intelligence, or shall I say.... preferably the less
intelligent.
----jibguy