Re: Weird programming changes

There's a company from Westchester County NY who supplies most of these
one-hour "Talk Programs" which appear on the air to be real radio talk shows.
 Air these on a station like WRKO in between real talk shows, and the $$$$
response to the program producer is incredible.   They have the right formula
(not in what they sell, but how they sell it), its very professionally done.
 These shows are usually NOT P.I., but rather the whole hour is sold; in the
case of WRKO, for proabably for a LOT of money; more than what a Saturday
mid-day hour would bring in regular commercials.   AND there's absolutely no
differentiating between the "commercials" within the show to the show itself.
      Times have changed.........   :(
-----jibguy

In a message dated 4/14/01 6:55:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,