Re: Weird programming changes

>Rich wrote--
>Speaking of weird programming, WRKO had a couple of guys selling
>nutritional supplements on Saturday afternoon in the 2 o'clock hour.

That's not new-- last year, I heard them doing a show about homeopathic
medicine where it mainly seemed to be about shilling for various products
you could buy from the hosts... I'm not accustomed to it either-- but even
TV has infomercials on in visible dayparts.  I guess making money takes
precedence over everything else, including putting on some interesting
programming.  (If I'm not mistaken, these folks buy the time and then sell
commercials within their own show...)