RE: The new home of the WMEX Calls

I don't know if this has been brought up before....but....

WMEX calls are now at 106.5FM/Farmington NH (Oldies Format)

(from www.wzen.com)
OLDIES 106.5 FM has changed from WZEN to W M E X! Why?
If you grew up on Top 40 radio in Boston during the 60s, we don't have to
tell you. Check out our new sound, NOW IN STEREO! And featuring hundreds
more "Oh Wow!" Oldies you've been missing for years!

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH
(Just outside the range of WMEX, with WHOB and WMJX both strong to Derry at
106.3 and 106.7 respectively)