Re: 550 in Providence to Radio Disney?

I was able to pick it up just now (4 am) and they're
still running Sports Fan Radio overnight, with a promo
for the Mary Anne Sorrentino show (10 am - 1 pm)...
But again, their website seems to be in the process of
being cleaned up/cleaned out so maybe a change is
on the way.

Boston Radio Archives lists 1450 WHRC in West
Warwick as being Radio Disney.

Yes, not sure where Yanks would land in Providence;
possibly WHJJ (920) or WALE (990)?