Re: Mobile Studios?

You mean Saturday 3/3_1_, but 30 or 31 makes no
difference. Maybe they figured that the call letters
were unimportant--that only the word Mega was important.
Still, the whole exercise is odd--calls that no longer
exist and a frequency that you can't get at the place
where the van is parked. With so many signals, only two
of which (890, 1150) have substantially overlapping
coverage, Mega might be better off with one of those
illuminated signs on top of the van. They could program
the sign to display whatever call letters and
frequencies they are hyping, or they could alternate
among the call letters and frequencies.