Re: Latest trends (Shhhh...)

At 01:25 PM 3/28/01 -0500, Dave Faneuf wrote:
>Talked to a friend last night that had a look at the latest Arbitron
>Trends,  It appears WROR is making inroads on Oldies,  If I remember
>correctly WROR has finally tied Oldies for overall listeners.  Anyone
>have the numbers?
Don't tell anybody, but...
http://www.rronline.com/Subscribers/Ratings/Homepage.htm
is free, at the moment.
Takin' it Easy99.1,
Bill Piacentini
mailto:billpi@LL.MIT.EDU
Welcome to the 21st Century! Consultant-free, locally-owned WPLM-FM 99.1,
with a playlist encompassing a large timeline with a unique blend of great
music by great artists, begins another successful year (its third) and
another century (its second) of its unique format!