Re: Jay Gordon leave WODS-FM

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001 05:46:25 -0800 (PST) Dan Bourret <dbradio@yahoo.com>
writes:
> I know there has been a lot of talk about what
> happened to Jay Gordon, but it turns out that he has
> decided to leave after 13 years of service...he was
> there from the very beginning (of WODS that is).

Actually Jay was there from the WHTT days, through WMRQ and into WODS.
He might even be the last jock left that was there during WHTT.  He did
leave on his own, tired of the way the business was going and has joined
a major investment firm.

df

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.