Re: Lydon to do webcast Tue.

I rather doubt that it could be successful on an ongoing
basis, but as a one-shot deal with lots of advance
publicity, which this Webcast has gotten, I think it
could be moderately successful.

On the other hand, those who call in from homes with
only one phone line and use telephone modems won't be
able to listen while they dial. Given a small audience
to begin with and the small percentage of listeners who
call any talk show, having a significant portion of the
audience technologically restricted from calling _is_ a
problem. However, Lydon et al may regard such people as
too impovrished to fit in the program's target demo.