Re: Dana Hersey

On Thu, 08 Mar 2001 21:51:05 -0500 Mike Thomas wrote:

>I thought Dale was only doing his Saturday show for Kiss from home.

Mike,
    If you listen to Dale's afternoon show on Kiss 108, you can actually
hear whenever he does a talk break that he's either using a marti unit or an
ISDN unit.  Granted I haven't passed thru WXKS's listening area in over a
year now, but I do remember the last time I did I listened to his show.
This never hit me until months later, when I actually got some hands on
experience using an ISDN unit while working in Rochester, and I heard what
the sound quality was like, that I realized that all of Dale's talk breaks
were done using a marti unit or ISDN unit.

                                  Matt Osborne
                                  Hyde Park, NY