Re: Longevity in college radio

In a message dated Fri, 9 Mar 2001  8:10:15 AM Eastern Standard Time, mamros@MIT.EDU (Shawn Mamros) writes:

<< The other day, somebody asked about the whereabouts of Mark Flynn, who was part of the Late Risers' Club on WMBR.>>

How about longevity for listeners? I've been listening to WMBR/WTBS since about 1976.  I used to babysit while listening to Night Owl.  I can still sing their theme song  S-A -TUR- NightOwl!
I think I remember the name Mark Flynn.  What ever happened to Blowfish?  If I remember, he also worked for the Post Office.

phyllis