Re: Weather - Correction

    Dan Billings wrote:

> Lou McNally did the weather live tonight on WMTW Channel 8 from the Coast
> Guard base while wearing a News 4 jacket.  Weird.

   Surely a collectors' item.

  Speaking of WBZ-TV( and weird,also??), I caught a report on the storm on
ABC's World News Tonight that featured several seconds of footage from the
Massachusetts MEMA underground bunker in Framingham. Included in this
footage were some MEMA personel watching WBZ-TV storm coverage on a large
screen TV. WBZ-TV is a CBS affiliate, and the ABC reporter filing this
report was Morton Dean, who IIRC, was a former CBS reporter.

 Mark Watson