Bruce Schwoegler is retiring !?!

Did anyone catch the oddly worded blurb in Friday's Boston Globe
http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/061/living/TV_Radio+.shtml     saying that
Bruce is "retiring" on May 1st.  As far as I know he is no where near
retirement age and the way the article is worded "(he) had previously agreed
to the retirement" makes it sound like it wasn't his idea but CBS's.

I know that Bruce monitors this list every now and then - perhaps he will
jump in and tell us "The story behind the story" as Larry Glick used to say.

-Gary Francis
Saturday Night Sock Hop - WCAP Lowell
www.sockhop.net
www.garysicecream.com