Re: Dana Hersey

As of a month or two ago, He was anchoring the morning
show on WBOQ 104.9 Gloucester. WBOQ's studios (in
Beverley?) are near his home. From what I've heard, he
does it mostly to keep his hand in. He's allegedly
independently wealthy and doesn't need the money,
although I doubt that he turns down whatever money WBOQ
offers.