Re: Pirate Radio

Sometime last year I was in Haverhill, right near
the Merrimack River, near the junctions of routes
113 and 125 and I heard a pirate on 87.9. It was
playing some sort of music like Tom Waits and faded
after another mile or so as I headed west on 113.

By co-incidence, I was not far from there on Sunday
when I heard the 88.7 pirate. Rt. 125 goes up a hill
as it heads north and the signal came in around
there.